See You Soon: Our Classes Have Reopened in Maidenhead Martial Arts Kung Fu School
Wing Chun Kung Fu is the World’s most effective form of self-defence and authentic Kung fu techniques, which can be used to defend against all other types of martial arts and street attacks. A brand new school in Maidenhead dedicated to teaching martial arts kung fu according to the highest standards in a clean, fun and safe environment.
- You will improve your coordination, fitness and awareness.
- Be confident in defending yourself.
- Learn to throw powerful punches from any angle and distance.
- Train with one of the biggest Kung Fu Organisations in the world – IWKA.
- Our training is perfect for improving your fitness and weight loss.
- Professional instructors will guide you through to Black belt to Master levels.
- A fun experience, very rewarding after a hard days work.
- Well structured Kung Fu Kids Growth Programmes.
- Learn to defend themselves.
- Activities and games to keep them active.
- Your child will concentrate better at school and in life.
- learn to defend them-selves with our grading syllabus.
- Take them through student grades to Black belt.
- Improve self-discipline and communication skills.
- Keep fit and maintain a health life style.
Book Your 2 FREE Lessons Now!
We open 7 days a week, any question please feel free to contact us!
SiFu Chris Watts
Call/Text: 0780 983 9527
5:00 – 5:30pm Kung Fu Pandas 4-6yrs
5:45 – 6:30pm Kung Fu Tigers 7-12yrs
8:00 – 9:30pm Kung Fu Dragons 13-17yrs
8:00 – 9:30pm Adults Class 18yrs+
Furze Platt Memorial Hall,
Furze Platt Rd, Maidenhead, SL6 7NG
(We train in the hall next to BMW Bahnstormer)