We Are Open in Hemel Hempstead Martial Arts Kung Fu School
Wing Chun Kung Fu is the World’s most effective form of self-defence and authentic Kung fu techniques, which can be used to defend against all other types of martial arts and street attacks. We dedicated to teaching martial arts kung fu according to the highest standards in a clean, fun and safe environment.
- You will improve your coordination, fitness and awareness.
- Be confident in defending yourself.
- Learn to throw powerful punches from any angle and distance.
- Train with one of the biggest Kung Fu Organisations in the world – IWKA.
- Our training is perfect for improving your fitness and weight loss.
- Professional instructors will guide you through to Black belt to Master levels.
- A fun experience, very rewarding after a hard days work.
- Well structured Kung Fu Kids Growth Programmes.
- Learn to defend themselves.
- Activities and games to keep them active.
- Your child will concentrate better at school and in life.
- learn to defend them-selves with our grading syllabus.
- Take them through student grades to Black belt.
- Improve self-discipline and communication skills.
- Keep fit and maintain a health life style.
Book Your 2 FREE Lessons!
We open 7 days a week, any question please feel free to contact us!
SiFu Chris Watts
Call/Text: 0780 983 9527
Hemel Hempstead Martial Arts School
4:15 – 4:45pm Kung Fu Pandas 4-6yrs
5:00 – 5:30pm Kung Fu Pandas 4-6yrs
5:45 – 6:30pm Kung Fu Tigers 7-12yrs
8:00 – 10:00pm Kung Fu Dragons 13-17yrs
8:00 – 10:00pm Adults Class 18yrs+
Hemel Hempstead Catholic Church,
Rant Meadow, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 8PG